God in the Midst










God is my window of hope- Although the world is full of sin and tragedy, there is a window of hope, available only through coming to know God.






The Lord is the Vine- As disciples we grow and stem from the faith we have which is rooted in the salvation we receive from God.













God is my shelter- in the middle of the storm, God shields and protects me.














The Lord is my counsellor- He is a present help in my times of trouble, listening as I pour out my heart and instructing me with His wisdom.










God is light- He illuminates my path and makes clear the way that I should go.













He is the potter- God has made me, just as a potter uses clay to create, so I am made from the Father.













The Lord is my Father- He takes care and provides for me, because He has called and loves me as His own.

(This image emphasizes the flowers as a gift from the Father, glowing in the natural light of the sun)









Although He is my Father, God is also my friend- He desires constant relationship and longs for quiet times spent in reflection.
(This photo emphasizes the shadows or silhouettes of the people)

Comments